Protection of Personel Data
Information on the Protection of Personal Data
Within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”), published in the Official Gazette on 07.04.2016, the Electrical Installation Engineers Association (“ETMD”) has the title of “Data Controller” and carries out the necessary compliance studies to fulfill the obligations required by this title.
ETMD reserves its rights regarding the collection, processing and sharing of personal data, which is considered as personal data within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, for use alone and/or in combination with other personal data, and to be shared with relevant third parties and institutions by ETMD.
Your personal data will be kept by ETMD within the framework of this Law and will be processed within the scope of your consent.
Your Personal Data; Providing the services to be provided in line with the purposes and working areas of our association in the bylaws, fully and on time, fulfilling our legal obligations under the Law on Associations No. 5253 and other relevant legislation, establishing your ETMD membership, benefiting from the services provided by ETMD, reporting, publications and publications prepared by ETMD. meetings, conferences, symposiums, panels, open sessions, forums, exhibitions, bazaars, concerts, sports competitions organized by ETMD, from the activities of the association, developments in the sector, information about the institutions / organizations that we are in cooperation or a member of, and the sharing of these institutions / organizations. To be aware of the information about the event and organization management processes, including the organization of trips in the country or abroad,
In this context, you can use the following rights at any time by applying to our association, which is the Data Controller, within the scope of Article 11 of the Law. Accordingly, our members whose personal data are processed;
- Learning whether his personal data is processed or not,
- Requesting information about the processed personal data, if any,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether these data are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties whose personal data is transferred, correcting the errors in their personal data and requesting this correction from the relevant third party, if the transfer has been made,
- Requesting the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data in the event that the reasons for the processing of personal data disappear and, if the transfer has been made, requesting that this request be forwarded to the transferred third party,
- Objecting to a negative result related to the person as a result of the processed data,
- Claiming the damage within the framework of the law in case of damage due to illegal data processing
they have rights.
In order to benefit from your above-mentioned rights within the scope of the law, you can send your applications in writing to our Association Headquarters address or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For detailed information, you can review the law on the official website of the Turkish Grand National Assembly .
Electrical Installation Engineers Association